Friday, April 27, 2007

new thinks---yeah i said thinks

Bible study; Allowing God, to let you fall in love with him and be available for him and his ministry...pretty cool.

Vitamin water: I have had two of them today and i really seem to like them, expensive: however, i really do need the nutrients and if i can get hydrated in the prosess it helps too, and there is electrolytes! and only 50 calories...

Greys Anatomy: Hello! I really never paid any attention to this show before but the other day I saw a re-run and now I am renting them from Blockbuster and wa-la I am now half way throughout the second season...meaning I really like it.

Work...now that is something that i really am not too crazy about! lol but i am sure doing alot of it! At least i have two days off next week!---i really need to organize!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm glad that your getting involved with a Bible Study group. Its awesome when you are able to see God work in your life!