Tuesday, August 26, 2008

hard to believe

it has almost been 7 months that we have been parents! That is just crazy. Evelyn is pushing 20 pounds and is sooooooo long...still no hair but that is alright I did not have any until i was 3.


She is getting so clingy and it is killing me! I walk into the room and i HAVE to hold her. While I am happy she loves me so much, it is so annoying! Everyone says to ignore it but i can't because the whining is just that---annoying.
Please don't get me wrong I love Evelyn to death, but whoa i cant wait for this stage to be over!

Anyways I hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! You blogged!
:0)
I'm glad to hear everything is going good. The clingy stage is never fun. But before you know it she'll be in her independent stage so love every minute of her wanted to be held!