Thursday, February 5, 2009

A few thoughts of my day...

1) Why am i the only one with a stupid pre - made background...it is ugly, and someone needs to show me how to make it pretty...

2) Evelyn had shots today...not very fun at all. 4 pokes---but we are up to date, and that is all that matters...and we don't have to do it again for another 6 months...and then we are done til 5 years of age...I THINK...I HOPE...I PRAY!

3) Speaking of prayer, please keep our family in your prayers we are in the process of making a big decision, and we are trying to keep our noses out of it and wait on the Lord...which as you know can be hard to do sometimes! Thanks

Danielle

1 comment:

Jen said...

1. I'll show you some time how to make it pretty. It's very easy.

2. I think you are right about the shots.

3. We are praying for you!