Tuesday, January 15, 2008

37week apt update and other things


I had my 37 week apt. last Thursday, I did not gain any weight, I am measuring 39 down the middle of my belly, and I am almost 2 cm dilated. But that was then...so I really don't know what is going on with everything down there at the moment! ha ha!
Today marks the 2 more weeks til D-day. I cleaned so much today, not because my body was telling me to, but because I knew it needed done...and I really didn't think that I would do much but I made myself a list last night and I was flying though it today, even with out Casey's help, so maybe this little bird just needed a list in front of her to start nesting...I don't know! Casey vacuumed the stairway and the rest of the house for me and carried up some laundry from down stairs too, which was a big help, once i finally rolled the man out of bed!
Tomorrow I plan on organizing the kitchen-cabinets-fridge-freezer-and pantry...wish me luck! And I also have my last slew of Thank you notes to write! Let me tell you this little girl is soooooo loved and she has not even taken a breath yet! She has everything she could possibly need for the next...lets say year-clothes, stroller, bed, car seat! we just need to buy a mattress, and diaper pail---and of course diapers and wipes and baby wash when needed! But God has truly blessed us with loving family and friends! They have taken great care of us!

Well I will post again soon! we will see if this little peanut shows up on time...hopefully after her stroller and car seat do!

No comments: