Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ah yes my 39 week apt...

Nothing had changed since the week before so I really didn't feel like getting on to share, it is crumby news...lol! But i did lose two pounds...i don't know how that happened because it seems like I eat alot, but i am sooooooooooo not complaining! I am due (considering it is 2am) tomorrow. That is just plain nuts to me! I really don't feel any signs of labor coming on-just a bit of shock-it really does fly by-pregnancy. It seems like last month it was may and we were headed to the camp ground to see friends while they camped in this huge "village" i took the test an hour before we left and that was such a shocker! LOL! And then i had to keep my mouth shut about it---which made me seem like a weird-O, I was like a zombie, to much to think about...and now it has just occurred to me that I still have so much to think about...but oh so little time! They scheduled another apt. for me on Thursday, just in case she doesn't come before then. I scheduled it in the morning so that if she isn't here they can try to do something about it, and make her come sometime that evening...that was my wicked plan, but this baby can come when she wants to, we just want her to be healthy.

No comments: