Thursday, March 1, 2007

Casey and Danielle


We were married July, 22, 2006, surrounded by loving family and GREAT friends.
Incredibly it has almost been eight months! I cannot believe it.

Casey is working for Norfolk Southern, out of Bellevue, as a RailRoad conducter.
He has been working there for two years and seems to enjoy it-with an occational "Off" day.

I have been at Olive Garden for a little less time, it will be two years on March 11th. I am not sure if that is a good thing or not...Somedays I hate it and some days I don't. (But over-all I think I will be there a while.)


As of right now We are living in a cute little apartment in Sandusky.
We are starting to feel a little crowded and running out of room fast! So it won't be to long before we start house hunting. Probably somewhere in the next six months.

Well i guess that is all for now.

No comments: