Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So nice out today!

It was spring today in Sandusky, Ohio!
Casey and our friend Casie Troxel and I went and got Wendy's and drove(we would have walked but I had to get home to clean for my jewelry party.) down to "OUR" fishing spot. (behind the Yacht Club on the rocks and into the bay) We sat on the rocks and ate our lunch and watched the seagulls snatch up little dead perch that were laying on the ice that has yet to melt. I was really neat, because some of the ice has already melted and you can see the fish swimming in the water around the ice...how cold they must be! What i also found to be really cool--sorry a pun---was the fact that as you were walking out toward the bay, the ice was still solid and there was no moving water but once you were to the bay, there was somewhat of a drop off where all of a sudden there was freely moving water...really sweet! there were little ice burgs all over the place, and acting like i was five years old, i threw rocks at them...hehe. We had to hurry on our way but it was nice to say hello to our fishing rock after such a long time!

Sorry I forgot my Camera...BAD BLOGGER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, now that you brought your camera when we went- you can post those pictures!! The dead fish were so appetizing. Made my tummy grumble.... in the most nauseating way possible.