Monday, March 12, 2007

Danielle's Jewlery Party

So my jewelry party is tomorrow. I am not sure how it is going to go.
I am not a jewelry person myself, I have 3 rings that I wear at all times. I have maybe, 2 necklaces to chose from, and I have 4 pairs of earrings. So really I guess I need some jewelry. I am not a good accessoriser. I don't wear hats and I never change purses unless the one that I am using is falling apart.
I am having this party as a favor to one of my darling friends...lol.
I'm making pizza thingies um....Stromboli-I think. We are having chips and brownies too.
So if you are reading this...come-and bring a friend...at least for the food.
I feel bad I do not think many people are coming, I hope that they do but who knows...
I shall let you know how it goes...here is to hoping!