Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Coming Soon to a Kitchen Near You?

Could I really be a Pampered Chef Kitchen Consultant?
I really don't know....well here is four good reasons that I think I would be good at it.

I have a fun, outgoing personality
I am creative
I love to cook
I love the food network channel and I have always wanted my own cooking show...i mean ALWAYS!

When I was a toddler I would watch the Frugal Gourmet and that guy that pronounced onions funny,all the time, and growing up, whenever I was in the kitchen I would talk to my invisible viewers like I was hosting my own show, carefully telling the audience every ingredient and how to create wonderful, and marvelous recipes.
I still to this day find myself talking out loud in the kitchen...and i will laugh. I do love to cook and I still want my own show. (I could be right after my BFF Rachael Ray, she does not know this yet---shhhh! I don't want to scare her away.)

I think it would be a fun experience and a whole lot better then selling vacuum cleaners.

Plus---I NEED SOME HOBBIES!

No comments: