Saturday, March 10, 2007

I hate the cat!


Casey got a cat for me a few days before we got married and it was such a cute little thing.
....And then it got big. Now I would love to get rid of the thing.(Her name is AD.D. by the way) But you would never guess who is in love with the "little darling''...yeah that is right, Casey. Bummer. Ok fine and dandy but now I ask you who do you think cleans the litter box, (GROSS) yep if you guessed Danielle, you win a prize- an adorable cat-yes she is potty trained- it's not that easy I know. I really don't like her....HELP.

3 comments:

BananaBuzzbomb said...

Probably a bad idea in your eyes, but do you think another cat would help the situation? Meaning allowing your cat to have another play friend, to reduce it's amount of energy....What is the main issue? Getting into things? Waking you up? Let me know.....

4welschenbachs said...

we have thought about that but the one is so stinky i can't imagin two...i don't know.

Jen said...

You can always have Bailey! ha...